KG Chef Day
• To provide the children with the basic knowledge and essential life skills required at such an early age. Cooking can help young kids learn and build their basic skills.
• With this objective K3 students of BIS celebrated Chef Day on 18th November 2019.
• The kids were given Aprons and hats. The classrooms were set up as kitchen.
• The little chefs enjoyed the kitchenette activity and prepared Veg sandwich, Chana masala and lemonade. This process helped them to work independently.
• In the end the Chef Day participation certificates were given to the children.
• The children went home with immense pleasure in their hearts and the event will be cherished in their little minds for a long time.